Monday, June 3, 2013

Congratulations Graduates!

Congratulations to all the Spring 2013 graduates especially my son, my daughter, their friends, and our relatives!

My family had an exciting spring. My son graduated from the Terry College of Business at the University of Georgia with a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in accounting. Two weeks later, my daughter graduated from Norcross High School, completing the International Baccalaureate program.

In the fall, my son will continue at UGA working on his Master of Accountancy (MAcc). My daughter will start Georgia State University studying nursing and pre-med.

A Graduation Note for My Kids

You should be proud of your accomplishments. I am inspired by your achievements. Instead of a traditional graduation gift, I wanted to spend time creating a special gift for you. Since family meals and eating well are important to our family, I created a recipe blog for you.

I am looking forward to adding recipes made with fresh vegetables from our garden this summer and holiday favorites in the fall. Let me know what favorites you would like me to include.

Love,

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment